- Comprehensive financial planning advice
- Investment planning advice
- Superannuation advice, including self managed superannuation funds
- Personal insurance - Life and disability insurance
- Retirement planning advice
- Estate and Succession Planning advice
- Portfolio review services
- Limited managed discretionary account service
- Margin lending advice
North Run Pty Ltd offers clients limited types of Managed Discretionary Account Services (Discretionary Account Service DAS) within approved investment platforms. Through these services, you allow us to manage your investments for you, using our discretion and without obtaining your instructions before each transaction we undertake on your behalf.
North Run Pty Ltd will advise you of risks associated with the agreed upon investment program. It is important to note that risks associated with the service may include the undertaking of a transaction that is not suitable e.g. if your personal circumstances change and you fail to advise us we may undertake a transaction that is no longer suitable. A key ingredient of this service is ensuring that communication of your needs and objectives is undertaken regularly. These risks are more fully explained to you in the DAS section of the Statement of Advice if recommended. Further details of the DAS will be contained in the Statement of Advice if recommended.
If you choose to participate in our DAS then the law requires that you enter into an agreement with us before any DAS can be provided. The DAS will include an investment program that details:
- • the nature and scope of the discretions that North Run Pty Ltd will be authorised
and required to exercise;
- any significant risks associated with the DAS;
- the basis on which the DAS is considered suitable for you, as a client of Miller
Leese Financial Services;
- warnings about the importance of any limitations relating to the DAS which you
must consider before signing.
We do not provide custodial or depository services. This means that you will either hold the investments in the portfolio, or the custodian nominated for that financial product will hold them.
This information complies with the Australian Securities & Investment Commission relief provisions. Class Order [CO 04/194]